Right of withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods.
Duty of information
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Carmesine S.L., Cami Via de Servei 30, 03830 Muro de Alcoy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. one with the Letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill out and submit the model withdrawal form on this website. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of such a cancellation. If we have not complied with our information obligation pursuant to Section 4 (1) 8 FAGG, the withdrawal period from point 1.2 is extended by twelve months. If we meet our information obligations within this period, the withdrawal period ends 14 days after the time at which the consumer receives this information.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Follow the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
These contracts do not have a right of withdrawal
for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the customer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the following case of contracts
The consumer has no right of withdrawal when concluding contracts in accordance with Section 18 (1) FAGG:
- Services if - on the basis of an express request from the consumer in accordance with Section 10 FAGG and a confirmation by the consumer of his knowledge of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract in full - we started to perform the service before the end of the withdrawal period in accordance with Section 11 FAGG have and the service was then completely provided,
- Goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the withdrawal period,
- Goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs,
- Goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded,
- Goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene reasons, provided that the seal was removed after delivery,
- Goods which, due to their nature, were inseparably mixed with other goods after their delivery,
- Alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon the conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be delivered earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- Sound or video recordings or computer software that are supplied in a sealed package, provided that the seal was removed after delivery,
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the delivery of such publications,
- Services in the areas of accommodation other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, rental of motor vehicles and delivery of food and beverages and services that are provided in connection with leisure activities, provided that the contractor is fulfilling a specific point in time or Period is provided by contract,
- The delivery of digital content that is not stored on a physical data medium, such as e-books, if the entrepreneur - with the express consent of the consumer, combined with his knowledge of the loss of the right of withdrawal at the early start with the fulfillment of the contract, and after providing one Preparation or confirmation in accordance with Section 5 (2) FAGG or Section 7 (3) FAGG - delivery has started before the withdrawal period in accordance with Section 11 FAGG has expired.
- Please avoid damage and contamination of the product. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging.
- If possible, please do not send the goods back to us freight collect.
- Please note that the above paragraphs 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
- To Carmesine S.L., Cami Via de Servei 30, 03830 Muro de Alcoy, email: email@example.com:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)